Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/26 09:33:27 UTC

[Trinidad] mvn site fail

Hi list,

I try to run mvn site both on trunk and 1.0.1 branches but failed with the
following error.
Do anyone know what's the problem?

Embedded error: Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository
list that is not appropriately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
  org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  java-net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/)

Any pointers are welcome! Thanks!

Regards,
Zarick

Re: [Trinidad] mvn site fail

Posted by Zarick Lau <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

Oops.. I resolved it..
I upgrade my Maven to 2.0.7, and the jar is resolved correctly...

Sorry for wasting the time!!

Regards,
Zarick

Re: [Trinidad] mvn site fail