Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sh...@Countrywide.Com on 2005/04/19 16:44:22 UTC

[Validator] Can validator be used to check an attribute on an object in a collection?

I am using commons validator with struts 1.1.  I would like to be able to
check the max length of an attribute on a form.  The kicker is that the
attribute resides inside a list.  Can this be done?  I have not seen
anything that says it can or cannot be done.  If not then I will implement
the validate method on the form.

Thanks in advance,

Shay

Re: [Validator] Can validator be used to check an attribute on an object in a collection?

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
See

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user%40jakarta.apache.org/msg10941.html

Niall