Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "MOODAD Shadi (LB Soft)" <sh...@softsolutions.fr> on 2002/06/06 10:22:16 UTC

Running C2 under bea 6.1

Hi
I have managed to run C2 under tomcat4 as a servlet.
But when i'm trying to run c2 under bea 6.1 it runs but when i'm trying
to access an XSP page I got the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Could not load
class for program 'org\apache\cocoon\www\conf\cocoon\sitemap_xmap' due
to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.cocoon.www.conf.cocoon.sitemap_xmap

It seems it doesn't generate the sitemap_xmap.java why???
Even I got a compiled version from Jakarta so it worked to bypass the
sitemap but he couldn't generate the selected test_xsp.java files. it's
seems it's a problem from the transformation of files to the java
language.

So If someone have managed to run c2 under bea could give me some hints.

Thanx in advance

--
Soft Solutions
Net Developper