Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rasmus Hvitfeldt <ra...@cinnober.com> on 2014/06/23 16:55:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache/2.2.3, CentOS 5.1, URL Rewrite

Hi all!

I'm trying to configure URL Rewrite/Redirect in Apache 2.2.3 on a CentOS server.

We have set up Zabbix and I'm trying to make so all requests to http://zabbix, http://zabbix.company.com, https://zabbix, https://zabbix.company.com redirects/rewrites to https://zabbix.company.com/zabbix. How can we configure Apache to do this? What is the best practice?

I have tried to do rewrite rules and redirects but not successfully and would love some help.

Best regards,
Rasmus Hvitfeldt