Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Igor Sapego <is...@gridgain.com> on 2016/04/08 10:58:17 UTC

Re: C++ Client - Accessing Ignite Grid as Pointer

Hello Kannan,

I can't reproduce the issue you have described. Which compiler do you use?
Also I'm not sure if the code you have provided is exactly the code that
fails in your case or are you trying to access "pGrid" pointer from the
another thread/process?

Also, please properly subscribe to the user list (this way we will not have
to manually approve your emails). All you need to do is send an email to “
user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and follow simple instructions in the
reply.

Best Regards,
Igor