Posted to user@ant.apache.org by William Press <wp...@bea.com> on 2006/06/01 00:52:08 UTC

Copying files from dirs specified by libpath

Greetings,

I have a libpath reference I'd like to use for copying files.
Specifically, the libpath reference contains a list of directories, and
I would like to copy all of the files contained in these directories
into a target directory.

I realize I can convert this into a comma-delimited list of directories
using <pathconvert>, but it doesn't seem there's a way of deriving a
fileset from this comma-delimited list.

Has anybody here solved this before?

Thanks,

Bill

Re: Copying files from dirs specified by libpath

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
William:

So, just to clarify you want to iterate over each directory in libpath
and copy the files from each into a directory?

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)