Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Dunn <Gr...@nisc.coop> on 2007/04/10 18:17:30 UTC

Override controller nocache=true

I have the <controller  nocache="true"/> set in struts-config, but I
have a certain page that streams a PDF file where I need to allow
caching to accommodate IE users.  Is it possible to override the setting
for an individual page?  Maybe by setting the headers for the page
itself to allow caching?

Re: Override controller nocache=true

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Greg, use the <set-property> tag to give a custom property to an action.
Perhaps you'd want a property called "yescache" which, when present, you
want to perform caching. To take effect, you'll have to create a new
command in the controller (1.3) or override the processNoCache (1.2) method.

Paul