Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Ortiz <dp...@outlook.com> on 2013/07/02 19:23:06 UTC

RE: Identifying a VM's ROOT disk offering via the database

Andy,
     For what it's worth, on my deployment that is exactly what I had to do, though it was to specify which node the local storage for the offering would be on.  I had to create four identical service offerings (in terms of cpu/ram) that had different storage tags.
Thanks,      David Ortiz