Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/09/09 09:48:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r995105 - in /maven/site/trunk/src/site: apt/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.apt resources/developers/release/ resources/developers/release/.htaccess xdoc/index.xml.vm

On 09/09/2010, at 1:45 AM, brianf@apache.org wrote:

> Author: brianf
> Date: Wed Sep  8 15:45:10 2010
> New Revision: 995105

> Log:
> update the front page to have links to Maven 3.x

Did you mean to remove most of the repository upload guide in this commit?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Those were some pending changes I had that just never got deployed.
Most of that content was out dated and duplicated. I'm trying to
maintain a single source of all the central related documentation to
keep everything in sync. So far all of the forge docs and now the
Maven guide all point to or comprise the same set of documentation.