Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Diaa Abdallah <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/12 14:12:30 UTC

Are there plans to support Hadoop 2.x in Nutch 1.x branch?

Hi all,
I'm just wondering if there is an interest in supporting Hadoop 2.x for
Nutch 1.x

Regards,
Diaa

Re: Are there plans to support Hadoop 2.x in Nutch 1.x branch?

Posted by Florian Schmedding <fl...@averbis.com>.
Hello Diaa,

I'm using Nutch 1.8 with Hadoop 2.4 because Hadoop 2.2 introduced
support for Windows. I'm using the local mode but I have also
successfully run a distributed job.

Regards,
Florian