Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by cjhorton <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/15 22:16:39 UTC

Question about onepagecheckoutoptions.ftl

Hi Everyone,

I am having some difficulty understanding the flow of
OnePageCheckoutOptions.ftl.  Can someone please explain what is happening in
the following pieces of code:

</h3></div>

${uiLabelMap.EcommerceContinueToStep} 2 </h3><h3> javascript:void(0);
${uiLabelMap.EcommercePleaseWait}.... </h3>

I understand the general concept of the href="javascript:void(0), but I am
uncertain how these are producing the outcome when the onepagecheckout page
is rendered(the exploding effect when each is clicked on).

Thanks in advance!

-CJ

Re: Question about onepagecheckoutoptions.ftl

Posted by CJay Horton <ja...@gmail.com>.
Santos,

Thanks for replying.  I feel very embarrassed that I overlooked the
javascript files.

-CJ

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hello CJ,