Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by V Sridhar <vs...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/24 20:29:35 UTC

Effectively disabling Cache :

Hi,

I wanted to check on the "Nutch Cache" feature.

Since I am using Nutch to index files on an intranet, there is minimal need to maintain a cache
of the  "last indexed content". I would think this would improve indexing performance and reduce
Index sizes.

Wanted to know where exactly this cache setup would get disabled.

I disabled the HTML view that is generated - but that would still not remove the indexing overhead.

Additionally,
How do I query the Nutch Index to find out what documents it has indexed, what keywords it has parsed
and stored.

Rgds,
Sridhar