Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by bobob <da...@hotmail.com> on 2009/05/04 23:46:51 UTC

How to configure log4j for generating log file for each SA?

Hi

In my ServiceMix application platform,  I will be having multiple SA running
for different services. But I don't want to have only one log file for
standalone servicemix ESB, that is harder for debugging each service
running.  but I don't know how to cofigure log4j.xml on root and SA level in
order to have each SA service come up with each own log file.

I did a search on this forrum and it seems to me that this topic was
discussed before. However, I can not find out that thread. If you happened
to know, can you paste a link here or will be appreciated if you shed me a
light.

Thanks!

Re: How to configure log4j for generating log file for each SA?

Posted by bobob <da...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks, Lance.

Below is an example:
    <appender name="App2"
classss="org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender">

        </layout>
    </appender>

    <logger name="com.mycopany.app02">
        <level value="INFO"/>