Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/04/03 15:51:49 UTC

Re: GSoC 2017: Add SQL Support to Gearpump

Hi Manu,

I uploaded my final proposal on GSoC Dashboard a few minutes ago.

The design I have proposed is an abstract of the system of what I am going
to implement. And it would be changed according to the way that you might
propose later.

I already began implementing the project from where you suggested in
https://github.com/manuzhang/incubator-gearpump/tree/sql/experiments/sql/src/main/scala/org/apache/gearpump/experiments/sql
.

I hope to continue this project further with your help and guidance
throughout the GSoC period.

Thanks & best regards,

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi Buddhi,

You proposal looks great and I'll mentor it.

Remember to base your work on latest Gearpump master
(0.8.3-incubating-SNAPSHOT) if you've get started.

Regards,
Manu

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:33 AM Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <

Posted by Buddhi Ayesha Rathnayaka <bu...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Manu,

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
Hi Buddhi,