Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com> on 2017/10/31 17:23:52 UTC

Generate release notes for Apache Ignite 2.3.0

Hi Mauricio,

Could you please generate release notes for AI 2.3.0 and publish them on
the site?

Vladimir.

Re: Generate release notes for Apache Ignite 2.3.0

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Vladimir,

The release notes are still missing:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/2.3.0/release_notes.html

Usually the notes were generated by script contributed by Alexey Chetaev. It was planned to accept it to the Ignite codebase. Not sure it happened. *Alexey*, *Sergey K.*, could you help with the notes template?

Mauricio has never done this before.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.