Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/12/08 17:53:14 UTC

Re: Submitting EasyAnt project to Apache Software Foundation

I have chatted on Skype with Jean-Louis and Nicolas yesterday and we
agreed to make an Apache Incubator proposal where both Nicolas and
myself will be "champions".
The proposal is here http://easyant.org/projects/easyant/wiki/ApacheProposal

Regards,

Antoine