Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 08:42:00 UTC

ImageReader not showing the images

Hi all

i am working on lenya-1.2.4 with cocoon 2.1.7 on fc5
my problems is this that i am showing the images through ImageReader after
resizing it and the size of each image is apporox 1.5 to 3 mb
however on my page some times images are coming and some times it just shows
the path/match pattern of the image
please help me as i facing this problems from a long period of time.

--
Thanks

Bhavya Sharma

Re: ImageReader not showing the images

Posted by Bhavya Sharma <bh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying me
after increasing the memory of Tomcat it started showing the images properly

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
Anyone know why no errors are thrown anywhere when this happens?

Posted by Niks TB <ni...@gmail.com>.