Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net> on 2004/06/02 09:02:09 UTC

Ibiblio location for xmlbeans maven plugin

Hello,
We at xmlbeans are in the process of creating a maven
plugin for xmlbeans.

There is alreay a maven/xmlbeans/jar for the xmlbeans
jar files. I am wondering if the following is the
correct location on ibiblio for the plugin

maven/xmlbeans/plugin

I also wanted to know the apache location that is
synced with ibiblio.

With Regards
Dutta:)

PS:This email is being copied to the xmlbeans dev list

Re: Ibiblio location for xmlbeans maven plugin

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You should publish to www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/xmlbeans/plugins/

This is automatically synced to ibiblio (as you may have noticed with your jars).

Cheers,
Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,