Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by An...@ipaustralia.gov.au on 2002/09/04 05:46:37 UTC

Performance Issues JMeter nightly 22-08-2002

Hi All,

I am not sure if many people are using this build but I seem to be having
major performance issues (memory use) when attempting to open a small test
plan. Opening the test plan use 100% of the CPU, which seems a bit
strange. Has anyone else noticed any performance type issues ?

regards

@...

Re: Performance Issues JMeter nightly 22-08-2002

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
Try a more recent version.  You've got a version in the middle of various changes
to the JMeter engine.

-Mike

--
Michael Stover