Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Dr. Martin Menzel" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/26 08:31:11 UTC

mail component pop3 new feature / deliver raw mail message

Hello all,

I opened the ticket

and included a patch that we already use in our local environment. If
you don't set the new URI parameter nothing should change for you. If
you set the parameter you will get the complete mail message as payload
(including headers).

This can be usefull if you get signed / encrypted messages and you want
to treat them with some standard classes you may have already.

Is there a chance to get the code commited?

Regards

Martin