Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com> on 2009/08/11 17:05:42 UTC

Tax Rules

In ecommerce, we have default country set to U.K,  for every purchase we
charges 15 % as tax.
That is, the cost of a product of £20 will be = £20 + £3 (15% Tax) = £23

My requirement is, if the user is not from U.K, the price of the product
should be product price + tax, the tax shouldn' t be displayed to the user,
but the sum of both as the product price, however it should work normally
for U.K users

Any idea on how can I achieve the above scenario ? or is there any
configuraton ?

I will be looking into the code....