Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by ap2 snoopy <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/16 07:58:34 UTC

Documentation links broken on website

Hello Falcon team,

I am a Falcon user and I wanted to notify everybody that a lot of the
documentation links in the Falcon website throw a 'Not Found' error.  If
this is the wrong mailing list, it'd be great if you can share this
information with the website admins.

*Here are some sample links  - *

http://falcon.incubator.apache.org/docs/EntitySpecification.html
http://falcon.incubator.apache.org/docs/HiveIntegration.html

*The error - *
Not Found

The requested URL /docs/EntitySpecification.html was not found on this
server.
------------------------------
Apache/2.4.10 (Unix) mod_wsgi/3.5 Python/2.7.5 OpenSSL/1.0.1i Server at
falcon.incubator.apache.org Port 80

Re: Documentation links broken on website

Posted by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com>.
Most of the links come up after hard refresh of main page, however, some
links are not coming up even now.

In the EntitySpecification.html
<http://falcon.incubator.apache.org/EntitySpecification.html>  there were
links to xsds and they are no longer coming as links but have converted to
text.

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
We pushed updated docs a few days ago and looks like the updated docs aren't in sync in all the hosts. Hard Refresh some times work. Will work with infra to get this resolved.

Sent from my iPhone