Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jann VanOver <Ja...@loudeye.com> on 2001/04/11 01:50:00 UTC

RE: I couldn't get SOAP to work with Tomcat via IIS

Did you set up an IIS virtual mapping for /soap/ ??  When I use tomcat with
IIS, I have to add mappings to BOTH the URI_worker properties AND to IIS
directly.

Posted by CPC Livelink Admin <cp...@fitzpatrick.cc>.
I have not had to create the virtual mapping in IIS - in fact, it seemed to
confuse IIS more than not in our environment.