Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jorden Woods <jo...@paradigmsgroup.com> on 2004/10/14 09:44:43 UTC

Rolling up multiple objects into a page

Hi:

I have a Web site where each page is made up of multiple objects, actually 10
to be exact.

As a result I have set up Lenya with a different doctype for each of the 10
objects.

So now I have 4 story objects, (ie story object 1, story object 2, etc.), 3
side bar objects, a header object, a footer object, and a menubar object.

Now my problem is, how do I roll-up all these objects into a single page?

Cheers,

Jorden.

Re: Rolling up multiple objects into a page

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jorden Woods wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have a Web site where each page is made up of multiple objects, actually 10
> to be exact.
>
> As a result I have set up Lenya with a different doctype for each of the 10
> objects.
>
> So now I have 4 story objects, (ie story object 1, story object 2, etc.), 3
> side bar objects, a header object, a footer object, and a menubar object.
>
> Now my problem is, how do I roll-up all these objects into a single page?

http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/docs/components/layout/navigation.html

-- Andreas