Posted to dev@baremaps.apache.org by Bertil Chapuis <bc...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/20 16:18:25 UTC

[RESULT] Release Apache Baremaps 0.7.1-rc2 (incubating)

The vote for Apache Baremaps 0.7.1-rc2 (incubating) passed.

The results are: 7 affirmative (+1) votes; 0 neutral (0) votes; 0 negative (-1) votes.

+1 (binding) votes:
- Julian Hyde
- George Percival
- Calvin Kirs

+1 (non-binding) votes:
- Antoine Drabble
- Leonard Besseau
- James Smith
- Bertil Chapuis

The first paragraph of the email sent to the general mailing-list contained a link to the summary of the votes previously published on this mailing list.

Sorry for reposting, I hope this email prevent any confusion on the mailing list.