Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2002/03/07 12:34:59 UTC

RE: new to cactus

Nagesh,

I would highly suggest to use Ant to run the Cactus tests. The easiest
way is to download the prepackaged Ant version that is on the Catcus web
site, and read the Ant Howto on the web site.

WRT writing/configuring tests cases, everything is documented on the web
site in addition to samples that are provided in the Cactus
distribution.

Thanks
-Vincent