Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 15:38:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Christofer Dutz

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Mahout
has invited Christofer Dutz to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Chris has been a huge help in assisting us with cleaning up the Mahout
build.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Christofer Dutz

Posted by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com>.
welcome aboard, Chis! thank you for all the work on the build!

--andy
Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
You bet, welcome aboard :)

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.