Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephane-3 <mi...@yahoo.se> on 2012/04/21 18:29:33 UTC

Re: Multi modules and profiles

I don't know what it is I was doing at the time, but I just gave a new fresh
look at the issue.

And this time it worked flawlessly the way I wanted.

I simply cut and pasted the following dependencies from the parent pom to
the child pom

    <dependency>
      <groupId>mysql</groupId>
      <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
      <version>5.1.12</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.hsqldb</groupId>
      <artifactId>hsqldb</artifactId>
      <version>2.2.6</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.hibernate</groupId>
      <artifactId>hibernate-entitymanager</artifactId>
      <version>${hibernate.version}</version>
    </dependency>

and cut and pasted the profiles as well

     <profile>
      <id>integration-test</id>
      <properties>
        <test.source.dir>src/integration/java</test.source.dir>
      </properties>
      <build>
        <filters>
          <filter>src/integration/filters/data-source.properties</filter>
        </filters>
        <resources>
          <resource>
            <filtering>true</filtering>
          </resource>
          <resource>
            <directory>src/integration/resources</directory>
            <filtering>true</filtering>
          </resource>
        </resources>
      </build>
    </profile>
   <profile>
      <id>mysql-test</id>
      <properties>
        <test.source.dir>src/integration/java</test.source.dir>
      </properties>
      <build>
        <filters>
          <filter>src/main/filters/data-source.properties</filter>
        </filters>
        <resources>
          <resource>
            <filtering>true</filtering>
          </resource>
          <resource>
            <directory>src/integration/resources</directory>
            <filtering>true</filtering>
          </resource>
        </resources>
      </build>