Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Bogdan Cojocar <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/08 15:04:04 UTC

Spark structured streaming time series forecasting

Hello,

Is there a method to do time series forecasting in spark structured
streaming? Is there any integration going on with spark-ts or a similar
library?

Many thanks,
Bogdan Cojocar

Re: Spark structured streaming time series forecasting

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.
Spark-ts has been under development for a while. So I doubt there is any
integration with Structured Streaming. That said, Structured Streaming uses
DataFrames and Datasets, and a lot of existing libraries build on
Datasets/DataFrames should work directly, especially if they are map-like
functions.