Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Cristian Roldan <ro...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/01/18 10:12:45 UTC

Should deploy.bat call setjavaenv.bat ?

Hi All,
      I have configured setjavaenv.bat, it works ok when I execute startup.bat but I saw that the batch file setjavaenv.bat is not called from deploy.bat, from my personal opinion I think that setjavaenv.bat/sh should be called from any script/batch file.

  Bye.

---------------------------------
 1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
 Abrí tu cuenta aquí

Re: Should deploy.bat call setjavaenv.bat ?

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
Cristian Roldan wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I have configured setjavaenv.bat, it works ok when I execute
> startup.bat but I saw that the batch file setjavaenv.bat is not called
> from deploy.bat, from my personal opinion I think that
> setjavaenv.bat/sh should be called from any script/batch file.
>
> Bye.

> *1GB gratis*, Antivirus y Antispam
> Correo Yahoo!, el mejor correo web del mundo
> Abrí tu cuenta aquí <http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=ar>
I agree.  I have created http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1490

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,