Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lakshman Srilakshmanan <la...@tradingpost.com.au> on 2006/09/01 08:09:04 UTC

[m2] mvn install

Hi All,

I have the following in my pom.xml

  <distributionManagement>
      <repository>
        <id>internalSnapshotRepository</id>
        <name>Internal Release Repository</name>
        <url>file://maggie/internalRepository</url>
      </repository>
      <snapshotRepository>
        <id>internalSnapshotRepository</id>
        <name>Internal Snapshot Repository</name>
        <url>file://maggie/internalSnapshotRepository</url>
      </snapshotRepository>
  </distributionManagement>

But when I run mvn install it's installed under
/home/lakshman/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/hibernate3-maven-plugin/
1.0-SNAPSHOT/hibernate3-maven-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

Could someone please point out what I am doing wrong ?

Thanks
Lakshman

Re: [m2] mvn install

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@Planet.nl>.
Maybe you have to deploy it to your repositories? Try mvn deploy. See
also the lifecycles:
http://cvs.peopleware.be/training/maven/maven2/buildLifecyclePhases.html.

HTH,

Nick Stolwijk