Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by ma...@arcor.de on 2010/10/15 01:59:16 UTC

Yui not included in wicket-extensions?

Hello,

Is yui included in wicket-extions?
My pom.xml says:
		<dependency> <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
			<artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
			<version>${wicket.version}</version>
		</dependency>
But org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui seems to be missing. Do I have to include an additional artifact?

Thanks,
Keep smiling
yanosz

Re: Yui not included in wicket-extensions?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
It is not.
You need wicket-datetime