Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/22 18:30:50 UTC

Source release & release manager

Dear All,

All license issues that could be in the way of a source release  have been resolved. If #6738 gets merged I think
we can now ready for a source only release. I’m pretty confident it will pass without too many issues (I hope ;-).
Source only release means a tar ball with INSTALL instructions (that still has to be created).

Is some one willing to pick up the release manager role to prepare the release? This entails creating

1 ) INSTALL file with build instructions
2 ) KEYS file with you public key in svn
3 ) Signed tarball (sha512, asc)
4) Vote at the PMC
5) Wait 72h
6) Vote at the IPMC