Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 23:17:21 UTC

Re: Tagline

Thanks to everybody who sent in their taglines.

Anyone wants to suggest more taglines, you have another 48 hours to do so.

After that, we'll start voting.

alex

Re: Tagline

Posted by Tal Rotbart <re...@gmail.com>.
1. build.with :buildr

2. buildr - build easy

3. build, don't stress - buildr

All but the first sound like slogans from 80s local television
commercials, so try to imagine them read with Mr. T's voice... :p

Cheers,
Tal

Re: Tagline

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Great!  Thanks for taking care of this Antoine.

Re: Tagline

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Re: Tagline

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.