Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mo...@wipro.com on 2004/06/29 11:51:55 UTC

CForm - Disabling buttons from flow scripts

Hi,
 I have a requirement where I need to disable buttons in cocoon form
based on some user access rights.
I am using Cocoon form and I am checking the access permissions in the
flow script.

I tried searching how to do this, but could not get much of information.
Can this be achieved ? How do I disable/enable buttons from the flow
script?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Moin

Re: CForm - Disabling buttons from flow scripts

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 29.06.2004 11:51, moinuddin.ahmed@wipro.com wrote:

> Hi,
>  I have a requirement where I need to disable buttons in cocoon form
> based on some user access rights.
> I am using Cocoon form and I am checking the access permissions in the
> flow script.
>
> I tried searching how to do this, but could not get much of information.
> Can this be achieved ? How do I disable/enable buttons from the flow
> script?

Again my recommendation to union widget:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TimLarson
Form model GUI sample.

In this case it might be really easy as you only need one widget (that
does not need to be displayed) where the role is set to and the union
depending on this widget and displaying or not the buttons.

Joerg