Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2013/08/02 21:22:35 UTC

Configuring Tapestry to use TestNG, Selenium, and Cucumber Step Definitions.

Hello, I've recently been asked to integrate Cucumber step defs in to my
application which currently uses TestNG and Selenium. I've been looking
around on the web for some documentation on how to do it, but have come up
blank. Is there anybody using this test configuration and if so do you
happen to know where I could go to find some documentation? Thanks in
advance.

Re: Configuring Tapestry to use TestNG, Selenium, and Cucumber Step Definitions.

Posted by Andreas Fink <fi...@googlemail.com>.
Testify ( http://tapestrytestify.sourceforge.net/ ) has support for TestNG and i have used it successfully in the past.
As for the cucumber part i cannot help you but if you look on stackoverflow or github for Cucumber-TestNG integration you will find some integration projects like this one: https://github.com/lionhearth/cucumber-testng

Cheers,
Andi.