Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by A J <s5...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/24 17:21:52 UTC

Non-latin implementation

Hello,
Have there been Cassandra implementations in non-latin languages. In
particular: Mandarin (China) ,Devanagari (India), Korean (Korea)
I am interested in finding if there are storage, sorting or other
types of issues one should be aware of in these languages.

Thanks.

Re: Non-latin implementation

Posted by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com>.
Hi AJ,

I am storing simplified chinese data  in columns without any issues at
the moment

萨莎

I can retrieve the data, but haven't tried secondary indexes or
something a bit more advanced yet

-sd

--
Sasha Dolgy