Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Prakash Palnati <pr...@snapwiz.com> on 2016/02/02 11:36:11 UTC

"JSON not defined" error in centOS

Hi Team,

I trying to run my jmeter scripts on centOS machine but I am getting the
below error.

*javax.script.Scriptexception:sun.org.mozilla.javaScript.EcmaError:ReferenceError:"JSON"
is not defined*
PFA of jmx file.

*Thanks in Advance.*

*Regards*

*Prakash.*

Re: "JSON not defined" error in centOS

Posted by Prakash Palnati <pr...@snapwiz.com>.
I am currently using java version "1.7.0_95" on centOS but still throws the
same stack.

FYI.. the script works well on ubuntu LTS 14 and windows.

Posted by Nitin <ni...@gmail.com>.