Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Hamza Asad <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/12 10:06:55 UTC

Need help in recovering hive tables

My hadoop crashes suddenly and not coming out from safe mode. i take back
up of my data, format it, and make my hadoop cluster to come out from safe
mode but now i have no table in hive-warehouse. How can i recover/transfer
hive data-warehouse data.

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad*

Re: Need help in recovering hive tables

Posted by Matouk IFTISSEN <ma...@ysance.com>.
Export it in local via Hive, if Hive is not working install it and then
export you data in local , this is ;)

Posted by Hamza Asad <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hamza Asad <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matouk IFTISSEN <ma...@ysance.com>.