Posted to user@poi.apache.org by itache <42...@qq.com> on 2014/11/14 03:07:56 UTC

XSLFTable can not write to .pptx File

Hi,

I am a user of poi-3.10.1, I modified XSLTTable through the xslf-api,
But it can not write to file, the tableShape in file has no change.

source code using
poi-3.10.1\src\src\examples\src\org\apache\poi\xslf\usermodel\Tutorial4.java
Thanks
Itache

Re: XSLFTable can not write to .pptx File

Posted by itache <42...@qq.com>.
Thanks for the reply. I have switched to the full ooxml-schemas-1.1.jar. It' OK.‍

From:  "Tohnmeister [via Apache POI]";<ml...@n5.nabble.com>;
Date:  Fri, Nov 14, 2014 04:44 PM
To:  "张鑫"<42...@qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: XSLFTable can not write to .pptx File

 	What exactly did you modify? Table cell contents? You'll need the
ooxml-schemas.jar instead of the POI ooxml-schemas.

Op vr 14 nov. 2014 03:09 schreef itache <[hidden email]>:

 		http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/XSLFTable-can-not-write-to-pptx-File-tp5717169p5717174.html
 	 		To start a new topic under POI - User, email ml-node+s1045710n2280730h24@n5.nabble.com
 		To unsubscribe from XSLFTable can not write to .pptx File, click here.
 		NAML

Re: XSLFTable can not write to .pptx File

Posted by Tonni Tielens <to...@gmail.com>.