Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Yogita <yo...@infosys.com> on 2008/06/25 15:25:02 UTC

Servuice mix not sending messages

Hi,

Service mix is not sending messages to downstream application. It receives
the messages and stores it in the queue. Every time this happens we restart
the server and it immediately flushes all the messages after an hours time,
it stops again i.e. the rolling-output logs show no activity.

We have a cluster setup, but the entire load is being taken by only 1 server
instance.

Any inputs as to why this would be happening.

Also, we are seeing a lotof 502 - Bad gateway error in our logs.

Help plz!!

Regards,
Yogita

Re: Servuice mix not sending messages

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Yogita,

There's probably a problem in your message routing somewhere.  Could you
check the logs for errors or enable DEBUG logging to learn about what's
going on?  Also, if you could post the xbean.xml configuration files you
are using, this would make it easier for us to understand what's going
on or perhaps even spot the config error in there.

Regards,

Gert