Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Anthony Eden <me...@anthonyeden.com> on 2003/06/02 22:22:49 UTC

DBDirectory available for download

Version 1.0 of the DBDirectory library, which implements a Directory
which can store indeces in a database is now available for download.
There are two versions:

   Tar GZIP:
http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.tar.gz
   ZIP: http://www.anthonyeden.com/download/lucene-dbdirectory-1.0.zip

The source code is included.  Please read the README file for
instructions on using DBDirectory.  I have only tested it with MySQL but
would be happy to add other database scripts if anyone would like to
submit them.  Please post any questions here on the mailing list.

Otis, is there anything left to do to get this into the sandbox?
Additionally, how will I maintain the code if it is in the sandbox?
Will I get write access to the part of the CVS repository which would
house DBDirectory?  I currently have all of the code in my private CVS.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

Re: DBDirectory available for download

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you, I added this to out 'patch queue'.
If you have a more recent version, feel free to attach it to the
enhancement report that you received in email.

Otis