Posted to users@camel.apache.org by idexmi <my...@inbox.lt> on 2014/12/30 16:29:23 UTC

Default permissions for camel file endpoint auto-created folder

Hello,

I've problem when creating new route with Camel File endpoint.
Let's say I have route:

<route>
  <from uri="file:///opt/camel/Test"/>
  <to uri="direct-vm:test"/>
</route>

The directory /opt/camel/ is empty and don't have Test folder.
After route is deploeyd camel File component auto create folder Test with
default permissions drwxr-xr-x.
The problem is that I need different permissions for folder Test (e.g.
drwxrwxr-x.)

The question would be how can I change default permissions for auto-created
folders?