Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/07/23 03:36:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Emeka Kanu <em...@hotmail.com>.
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang [mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 July 2008 08:15
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

+1 .

Willem
Daniel Kulp wrote:

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 .

Willem
Daniel Kulp wrote:

[RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
We have 13 +1 votes, 11 PMC binding:

+1 PMC: dkulp, ffang, bmargulies, wjiang, apaibir, eglynn, ubhole,
jgawor, pjones, gnodet, gmazza
+1 Committer: bganesh
+1 Other: ekanu

Thus, this vote passes.   I'll try to get the artifacts published over
the next day or so.

Dan

On Jul 22, 2008, at 9:36 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Freeman

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
+1

-- Ulhas

Daniel Kulp wrote:

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1
Glen

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8

Posted by Peter Jones <pe...@iona.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Peter

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 09:36:48PM -0400, Daniel Kulp wrote:

--
Peter Jones
IONA Technologies

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.8