Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexey Shakov <al...@menta.de> on 2007/09/12 14:16:38 UTC

EmbeddedSolrServer: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: unknown handler: /update

Hi,

I use EmbeddedSolrServer to communicate with solr.

Query of the index works fine, but if I try add/delete, then comes
"org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: unknown handler: /update"

The same config as http-server works without problems.

Any ideas?

Thanx!

Re: EmbeddedSolrServer: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: unknown handler: /update

Posted by Alexey Shakov <al...@menta.de>.
Ryan McKinley schrieb:
> Alexey Shakov wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use EmbeddedSolrServer to communicate with solr.
>>
>> Query of the index works fine, but if I try add/delete, then
>> comes "org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: unknown handler:
>> /update"
>>
>> The same config as http-server works without problems.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> To get /update to work with EmbeddedSolrServer , make sure you have
>  a RequestHandler mapped to "/update" in solrconfig.xml
>
> The example config has:
>
> <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler"
> />
>
> ryan
Thank you, this was the problem.

Best regards,
Alexey

Re: EmbeddedSolrServer: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: unknown handler: /update

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.