Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/01/09 18:23:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Maryann Xue joins Calcite PMC

On behalf of the Apache Calcite PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Maryann
Xue has accepted our invitation to become a member of the Apache Calcite
PMC. She's been doing a great job extending Calcite to enable Phoenix to
run on top of Calcite fixing many thorny issues along the way. Really
excited to have you onboard, Maryann. Welcome, and looking forward to
continued collaboration.

Regards,
James

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Maryann Xue joins Calcite PMC

Posted by Kevin Liew <kl...@apache.org>.
Congrats on graduating to PMC Maryann. You've done a lot of great work on
both Phoenix and Calcite.

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maryann Xue <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all! I feel honored to become a member of Apache Calcite PMC. I
look forward to making more contributions to the project.

Thanks,
Maryann

Posted by Jesus Camacho Rodriguez <jc...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.