Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2005/09/08 10:24:59 UTC

httpd + ssl binaries for Windows

Hi all,

I recall a while back someone mentioned that Windows MSI installers
including SSL were available from a download site in Europe.

Can anyone point out where these can be found?

Google is no help, as searches return hundreds of hits to the no ssl
version on all the Apache mirrors :(

Regards,
Graham

Re: httpd + ssl binaries for Windows

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recall a while back someone mentioned that Windows MSI installers
> including SSL were available from a download site in Europe.
>
> Can anyone point out where these can be found?
>
> Google is no help, as searches return hundreds of hits to the no ssl
> version on all the Apache mirrors :(

http://hunter.campbus.com/
http://brandleadershipmarketing.com/apache/

BTW, Colm give us (Tomcat) the download repository
for TomcatNative that is using OpenSSL also.
Thanks Colm, once again :)
http://tomcat.heanet.ie/

So Graham, ask Colm if he can spare some bandwidth
for the httpd too...

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: httpd + ssl binaries for Windows

Posted by David Burry <db...@tagnet.org>.
I've found http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html to be useful as a
general development environment that has lots of things already set up
to work together on windoze (including apache+ssl, php, mysql, and
more).  Probably too fat for a production environment though, of course.

Dave