Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cresc <md...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 16:33:03 UTC

Form Component Border - on Submit

I have implemented form component border to validate and show the error
messages inline just below the form component. (as explained here)
http://www.java2s.com/Open-Source/Java-Document/JBoss/jboss-seam-2.1.0.A1/org/jboss/seam/example/wicket/FormInputBorder.java.htm

But this works only when the focus is on the field and blur is triggered.
Without focussing on the form component if I hit the submit ajax link, then
how do I show inline error messages. Please assist.

Regards,
cresc

Re: Form Component Border - on Submit

Posted by cresc <md...@gmail.com>.
Thanks it worked..

Re: Form Component Border - on Submit

Posted by gmail <kj...@gmail.com>.
On the submit link's onclick event you must iterate the form fields and run
the same script you do on the field's onblur event.

kjarbr