Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "moro.stefano@inwind.it" <mo...@inwind.it> on 2001/11/06 15:04:34 UTC

how to set the path to write files (on the server) from a servlet

I'm using Tomcat 4.0 and Apache 1.3.22 and I've the following problem:
when my servlet writes an xml file, it goes in a system directory of NT, so that I've to write the full path "C:\..." to write this file in the right directory. It's a problem of course because the full path changes if I change pc, hard disk and so on...
So, how should I set the path to write files in Tomcat ?
Thanks in advance...

                 Stefano Moro