Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/06 05:02:54 UTC

Code Analysis Tools Implementation

Hi Sagar,

I have looked you #PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14>. It's now
completed. You did a good job.

Now, Do these two things for next PR.

1. Make a Wiki of the timeline of the proposal ( I already shared with
you), So if anybody else wanna contribute in this project, He/She can
easily pick up and work on the feature.

2. When you will finish with Wiki. Start Implementing "Code Analysis Tools"
you can follow from here. here is good implementation
https://github.com/ribot/android-boilerplate .

Right now I have also finished with this tool. If you wanna look my PR,
here it is
https://github.com/openMF/android-client/pull/281

Please let me know. If you got any Blockers.

--
*Thanks*
*Namaste*

Rajan Maurya
Contact Number : +91 8010665248
Github : https://github.com/therajanmaurya
College : Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
Student : B.Tech. (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovations)

Re: Code Analysis Tools Implementation

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rajan,

Today I am implementing PMD in the project and I am getting an error and I
am unable to resolve it.

I am getting "*The field name indicates a constant but its modifiers do
not".* I know to resolve this error you have to make field final but field
value is changing in the codebase. So how can I resolve it in this case??

Thanks
Sagar

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.
You should be all set, Sagar!

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gale,

Posted by Gale Naylor <Ga...@noventussolutions.com>.
Hi Rajan,

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
You could enable Wiki for your fork on Github:

https://github.com/sagar15795/incubator-taverna-mobile/wiki

or, perhaps better to keep it in one place, you can create page(s) in
the Apache Taverna wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAVERNADEV/

sign-up at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action
and then email this list with your username, and Gale can give both of
you write-access.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Code Analysis Tools Implementation

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I have made one you can use it as an Example. you can find it here
https://github.com/openMF/android-client/wiki/GsoC-2016-Android-Field-Operations-App-Version-3
.

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.